Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss pulsar closed down in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dublin plumber

anyone know what happened to that discount plumbing supplier ? anyone know of another as good ? great service while they were in business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pulsar closed down in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

While having new French doors fitted where my window used to be, the windows fitters have come across a pipe that’s in the way. They stop work as...
Replies
Views
DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used WOWOW brand faucets? I happened to see this brand of faucets. The price is affordable and the quality seems to be good, but I am...
Replies
Views
I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
N
Have this boiler since last November and have given up on the installer and have another person coming this week. Supplier here in Ireland came...
Replies
Views
noxyireland
N
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock