Search the forum,

Discuss Pullin Immersion Heater 3KW 240 V in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I'm looking to have this replaced because it is tripping the power when I turn it on.

This isn't my photo. I found it via google image search. It is exactly the same as mine though with that label with the name/ address etc.

It must be at least 25 years old. Can you still find these anywhere? Do I need a more exact model/size description.

Thanks

3653666_a79625047d.jpg

I just measured the cylinder and it's roughly 3 foot high and 5 foot in diameter. I can't mange to get my head in to see how long the element in the tank is.

What would you recommend?

looks like it’s side entry bottom cylinder so it will need a full cylinder drain down to change as has bee already said you need to know length of immersion, I would suggest yo get a good plumber in to do the job as more than likely there will be no drain point so will need to be siphoned

Hi everyone I have a problem with my mitsubishi electric boiler, looks like it's immersion heater 3kw 240v (pullin) same like someone's mentioned earlier tripped my electrical .Just fed up with all local companies they sent me the electrician and put the diagnostic but they charged me £222 ,know I am waiting for a heater engineer don't know if just gonna have a look or will do the job, but nobody came yet don't trust they gonna send someone. Please help

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Pullin Immersion Heater 3KW 240 V in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock