Discuss PRV question .................. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Tyrrell

Gas Engineer
Just a quick one really - I've noticed a couple of the boilers I've been servicing have the pipe from the PRV running in 15mm copper for a short run and then they exit into a 32mm plastic waste pipe. I've also seen this on a new installation as well.
I thought that it had to be in copper all the way - or am I wrong?

Needs to be pushfit waste pipe and trapped

Also need a tundish on the prv pipe out the boiler

So does that mean that solvent weld waste pipe has a lower tolerance, and if so how would anyone know which pipe has been used once it's installed?

Yes correct and you need to stub it above so you can tell

As above use push fit and hepvo trap or similar tundish at the boiler . kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PRV question .................. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
I have a PRV between the meter and stopcock in our home. This was fitted sometime ago and I have noticed the gauge does show some fluctuations...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock