Discuss Proximity of flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a read of Polly's posts, she doesnt like the overbearing extension and thats the real problem!

Quite right lame, I don't like the extension.

Nevertheless, the rule requiring the flue to be .6m from the boundary has been breached, as has the rule requiring a low level flue to be 2.5m from the boundary. When the wind is blowing in the right direction, I will be walking through the steam.

6m from boundary? Wtf? I'm in trouble fitted 1000's much closer than 6m

Hi.
Not much. Not interested. They don't have much if any regard or consideration for me or other neighbours, but I'm the one most affected.

you fuss to much, flat below my house has a flue by the back door at shoulder ht, no one has ever suffered 3rd degree burns or suffered from co poisoning in the 8 years its been there, you need another hobby horse or you will ruin your relationship with all who live near you and then youll stress from that and have to move.

Hi lame.
path is not owned by extension builder, it is neighbour on the other side. I didn't think it would get signed off as does not comply with regulations, but it has. I can only assume the guidelines are only guidelines & not enforceable. Don't know

You need to take it up with building control, they have the final say. No point whinging on here about it as we haven't got any power to change it, and personally couldn't give a toss if you walk through a steam cloud or not.

Sorry if you take offence but reading through the thread it's obvious you have a distinct disliking to this extension as a whole and your grasping onto this flue issue like its going to ruin your life. Sometimes things change and someone else's benefits/actions can have slightly negative effect on someone else. My advise is get over it, its a bit of steam not an incinerator outlet.

You need to take it up with building control, they have the final say. No point whinging on here about it as we haven't got any power to change it, and personally couldn't give a toss if you walk through a steam cloud or not.

Sorry if you take offence but reading through the thread it's obvious you have a distinct disliking to this extension as a whole and your grasping onto this flue issue like its going to ruin your life. Sometimes things change and someone else's benefits/actions can have slightly negative effect on someone else. My advise is get over it, its a bit of steam not an incinerator outlet.

My apprentice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Proximity of flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current...
Replies
Views
My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as...
Replies
Views
P
Im aware of the regulations that say you can not position a flue on a boundary wall if this blows into your neighbours garden, but does this still...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock