Discuss proper rad / system balancing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anybody point me to the right thread or tell me how to do this? been taught to close the lockshields down " a bit " on the rad closest to the boiler and carying on to close them off " a bit " but to close " a bit less " as im going along so that the furthest rad is fully open, but somebody told me that there is a diferent tempreture between the flow and return , i do remember my collage tutor telling me something about 14ish degrees??? and how long do i run the system before doing this ect???

has anyone ever been to college and learnt anything to qualify?

haha well as time goes along and you stop doing it it goes a bit rusty in your head, mind you , nobody ever taught me how to do it properly, we just switched it on in work and every rad would heat up eventually! and ill never know how to without asking will i :) !!!!!!

rather than starting again, pop back to a recent thread on the subject that did it all in detail

Iv not done much of this but a plumber i know said to close the lockshields down then 1/3 turn to open them up sorted ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to proper rad / system balancing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock