Search the forum,

Discuss propelair toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
am reading the HVP mag and have seen this toilet. it looks quite good. Can be sited pretty much any where and only uses 1.5litres of water. It doesn't look the best but have seen worse. I hope it does not cost too much. I think they could be quite a nice seller if the cistern is thin like concealed ones

Propelair® - The Toilet Reinvented

Different.

Where can I get some of that clear 110mm soil pipe from :)

Interesting! Two things though, How long does the seal on the lid last before it starts leaking & Don`t ever connect this to a macerator pump.

How does the pump work? Is it electric?

Looks sh** to me ;)

Nah seriously, rubbish. That thing would never handle one of my beasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to propelair toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi all Relatively inexperienced homeowner here. Apologies in advance if I get any terminology wrong. Today I noticed some limescale accumulation...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I've had unfortunate issues throughout my adult life and more so since switching to a largely plant based diet of blocking toilets...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed today that some stains have appeared on my downstairs hall ceiling, just beneath the en-suite - there is a large sort of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock