Search the forum,

Discuss problems with kitchen monoblock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Good evening,

Please can anybody help, I have replaced a sticky cold side of a kitchen monoblock with a new reviver. There was nothing wrong at all on the hot side. Having replaced the cold with no problems no more sticking.i turned on the taps the cold runs no problem but the hot nothing, but I have not touched the hot very confusing any thoughts would be very helpful thank you.

Did you isolate the hot side and haven’t turned it back on??
Is there some debris from the old cold valve which has been pushed through to the hot side?
Wrong depth cold valve??
Got any pics?

Reply to problems with kitchen monoblock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Bristan Manhattan mixer tap in the kitchen. Five years ago, it started to drip. I replaced the valve in the cold water side and the dripping stopped. Recently it began to drip again and I replaced the valve again. But, it still drips sometimes. I’m trying to replace the valve on the...
Replies
Views
I have a kitchen mixer tap with quarter turn levers and the cold side started dripping. I took out the ceramic valve and replaced it with one from Screwfix but it hasn’t solved the problem it still drips. Could it be a dodgy valve or is it something else? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's still hot there so I'm guessing there's a problem with cold water feeding into the hot water somewhere along the line. I have mixer taps on two...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock