Discuss Problems with central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering where the cylinder is leaking from. Surely the prv should release pressure when it gets to high. Also, if its a gravity system the F&E should be checked up in your loft. If its an unvented mains system the expansion vessels should be checked. Even if its a wiring problem the cylinder should definitely not start leaking. Please let us know what the outcome was! We're all very curious!

Cylinders prv...???

Yes spanner. The Pressure Relief Valve(or in the case of Tempest a P&T relief valve) fitted on an unvented cylinder to relieve pressure in case of a buildup.

OHOOOOOO....
But you wanna be wobble careful about this and get yourself a G3 in there if you're not sure about anything.
And it could be the system drained and refilled!
A to the Cylinders air gap in the dome!
And I hope I'm telling you Somethings wrong ere...!
But I'm going to opt out now
And hopefully catch you on the other side of Friday and 2016.
Happynuyaaaaa..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problems with central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Back