Discuss Private plate on work van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

ddplumbing

Do people think they look like you charge too much?

Anyone have a work related one? what are customer responses if any?

Or are they just chav?

I always think its a bit tacky unless you have a fleet of over 10 vans, them its a useful admin tool.

Hmmmmmmm.......

couple of years ago I was working in one of the courts in NI. as i was walking out of the building I overheard a couple of guards talking about the van with a private plate. This confused me as mine was the only van there and I didn't have a private plate.

That day I did and didn't know. One of our suppliers is in what used to be a mercedes showroom and the counter guys had discovered the numberplate machine. I visited them first thing in the morning. It was now late afternoon.

All day I had been driving round Belfast and Northern Ireland with my bright and shiny new front numberplate. And you know what it said?

W@nker 1

revenge was had..........

Iv got one, is meant for a future rally car project but is quite suitable for the job its a 1976 plate,, POO@@@R get lots of comments all custards that notice it laugh about it!

what did you do to the little scumbags croppie

You know that commercial clingfilm stuff you use for wrapping pallets?

1 muppet + 1 roll + 1 4" soil pipe = something resembling a caterpillar cocoon.......

He also found out exactly how many mates he had and how many I had!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Private plate on work van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
It's not every day I deal with 110mm soil pipes, therefore I do not have a selection of different fittings at hand to try what combination fits my...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back