Discuss Pressure relief valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo just after some advice and your thoughts on this one. Yesterday went to service a condensing combi and i have to say it was a very good installation in a flat above a shop . However they have run the prv pipe into the internal vent stack just above the condensate pipe is this a no no or is it ok .It would be a nightmare to change and run external with the shop front windows and doors etc .What do you think ?

its not allowed, ive seen a few discharge into 1.5" waste under kitchen sinks

Thanks Bod although i personally would think it would be safer to discharge the boiler contents internally rather than outside and after all you would be looking at the pressure gauge to tell you its discharged

Thanks Bod although i personally would think it would be safer to discharge the boiler contents internally rather than outside and after all you would be looking at the pressure gauge to tell you its discharged

If you can't change it put a tundish in

What I'm saying is if you can't change it put a tundish in so
It's visible but it's still not right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pressure relief valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning All I have a Megaflo unvented cylinder . Water had been dripping into the tundish so I tried to recharge the air gap, but when I went to...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Not a plumber - know just enough to be dangerous.. We just changed our water filters out in the house, and ever since our combo Navien...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock