Search the forum,

Discuss Pressure Problem on Worcester 30 CDi Combi Boiler. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter Hilsdon

Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30 CDi Combi

Hi
Today I noticed that my above boiler was a little low on the gauge at 1.0 bar,
to bring it up to above 1.5 bar I allowed mains water into pressurise the system
as I had done before,
Unfortunately I did not pay attention and the pressure gauge went into the red above 2.9 bar
I now have the problem of NO PRESSURE AT ALL when the system is ( OFF or ON )
All that happens now is the mains water goes in and returns out the outlet pipe to outside.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. ?
And what Have I broken. ?
And What would be required to Fix this Fault. ?
Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
:) :)

You might have caused a fault in a valve, but you need a gas safe engineer to fix it.
Hopefully nothing major

The only thing you can try before calling a GS engineer out is,

Look at boiler

Reach up behind the return pipe on the right

And with your finger tips flick the red/black handle backwards/forwards

This may work but it sounds like you may need a repair.

Try being more careful on future top ups or it will happen again plus it's an awkward place if you need a new valve on your model of boiler

Hi CH4 plumbing,
Well I tried this and at the moment it seems to be working as suddenly I have pressure and its now not leaking outside
Wow Thanks :)
But I have left a message for my plumber to see us so will have him give it a service and change the inhibiter
regards
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pressure Problem on Worcester 30 CDi Combi Boiler. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock