Discuss Pressure Problem on Worcester 30 CDi Combi Boiler. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter Hilsdon

Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30 CDi Combi

Hi
Today I noticed that my above boiler was a little low on the gauge at 1.0 bar,
to bring it up to above 1.5 bar I allowed mains water into pressurise the system
as I had done before,
Unfortunately I did not pay attention and the pressure gauge went into the red above 2.9 bar
I now have the problem of NO PRESSURE AT ALL when the system is ( OFF or ON )
All that happens now is the mains water goes in and returns out the outlet pipe to outside.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. ?
And what Have I broken. ?
And What would be required to Fix this Fault. ?
Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
:) :)

You might have caused a fault in a valve, but you need a gas safe engineer to fix it.
Hopefully nothing major

The only thing you can try before calling a GS engineer out is,

Look at boiler

Reach up behind the return pipe on the right

And with your finger tips flick the red/black handle backwards/forwards

This may work but it sounds like you may need a repair.

Try being more careful on future top ups or it will happen again plus it's an awkward place if you need a new valve on your model of boiler

Hi CH4 plumbing,
Well I tried this and at the moment it seems to be working as suddenly I have pressure and its now not leaking outside
Wow Thanks :)
But I have left a message for my plumber to see us so will have him give it a service and change the inhibiter
regards
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pressure Problem on Worcester 30 CDi Combi Boiler. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock