Discuss pressure loss on a morco feb24e boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy231075

Please can anyone help, we have a static caravan with a morco feb24e boiler over the past few months the boiler keeps losing its pressure ive checked for any leaks in and under the caravan but didn't find any i did notice the prv was weeping slightly so i got it replaced i also had the expansion tank replaced aswell also i had the automatic air valve at the back of the pump replaced too but the plumber that replaced the prv said that the aav doesn't look like a new one now could that be the problem as i don't know what to do next. Also should the little black screw cap on the aav be undone or screwed down?

need to get hold of a decent technician who actually resolves your problem not just swapping parts through. it may be just a weeping rad valve causing the pressure drop in the first place if the prv was ok initially

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pressure loss on a morco feb24e boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock