Search the forum,

Discuss Pressure keeps dropping. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beverley83

Hi.

Since last Friday I've noticed that my boiler is losing pressure and keeps doing it despite manual refilling it.

I put it in the green to about the 1.5 mark but it will drop out the green to the edge of the 1 overnight. Then it will drop really slowly from there. It doesn't show any error codes and the water and heating still come on as normal.

I've checked all around the radiators and they aren't wet and I live in a top floor flat so would have noticed if it was the pipes in the attic leaking through by now.

I did notice quite a few drops coming out the pipe that leads outside last Sunday morning with it in the green. Then slower drips when it had dropped out the green. That's the only place I've seen water coming from.

It's council property and they were due today but no showed.

Does anyone have any clue as to what could be the problem? My main worry is the ceiling having issues if it is from the attic. But after a week it would have surely shown by now.

Thanks

as its council/rented not your problem and please register with the forum

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pressure keeps dropping. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old people. Out here competence and integrity is harder to come by in a worker, in fact it's hard to find workers at all where we are in the countryside...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a PRV located in a heated plant room that is between a pair of stop cocks. It was installed to keep pressure under 3 Bar a couple of years ago but I have noticed an area of verdigris on the piece from the main body to the gauge. I wondered if this might be sign of a leak / trouble or...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I have a combi boiler. I havent used it for over a year. However when I came back to the property I had to pour boiling water over the condensor pipe outside as it was frozen as I was unable to get the rads on. Which worked. So it heats up etc, no issues whatso ever. ( I am not using...
Replies
Views
G
Recently we had reason to replace our boiler. It was on the blink and you could only con it into coming on by first turning on the hot water and then the heating. Whilst waiting for the installation one day randomly the electric shower stopped heating the water. It flashed low pressure -...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock