Discuss Press fit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. Are many of you guys using the press fit guns and fittings on domestic work? Also how you offsetting the extra cost?

yes but not dom and you will find you would be able to get the gun in tight enough eg side by side you need about an inch space between

Large domestic yes but in that case the price difference doesnt matter if ghe customer understands. And pays for quality work

But other than that and commercial no pressfit in "smaller" houses etc. apart from my own house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Press fit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All Looking to purchase a press fit tool and considering many brands. I don’t do a lot of pipe work, so don’t need a heavy duty one. Hot works...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help me in resolving this issue. The meter I have stops at 19mbar with 'out of range' message and I cannot use it...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Hey guys not sure whether this has been answered elsewhere, I'm g3 but don't have access to the unvented section of the site. Just wondering...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock