Discuss Press fit plastic pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I've got to move a radiator in a garden centre that's been installed using press fit fittings, not sure what they are or exactly what pipe or fittings have been used it is but it looks about 15mm to the naked eye. Any idea if Im likely to be able to use compression fittings or speed fit on the pipe to extend it? I use press fit copper all the time but don't have anything for plastics so want to turn up with a few options incase the need arises!

Cheers

Martin

If it’s Malcolm most I’ve come across is 16mm, can get a compression fitting to get you back to 15mm copper.
Malcolm = mclp!
Or mlcp or whatever it is

Need these 16-15mm compression ,

61643EC2-B075-4DF7-BC7E-1BB0B6D07E8D.jpeg

Reply to Press fit plastic pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I need to fit a kitchen monobloc tap temporarily. A new sink unit will be going in soon so this will just be a stop gap. The current...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a leak on the live side of one of my rads, in the GF loo. Its a condensing combi system, the house is only 5 years old, so fairly new...
Replies
Views
Yes, it me again. I have a leaking compression joint that is connected to plastic pipe. I have now read elsewhere that it is not a good idea to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock