Discuss Powerflushing Equipment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

naut2k0

Hey all,

Can someone confirm what this is for:

IMG-20130818-WA0003_zps9d852e10.jpg

I presume this is the legit powerflushing equipment as I have heard people can just flush with chemicals and some people call it powerflushing and others dont...

Is this machine then used in conjuction with the magnaclean products, or is this something added after the powerflush?

Thx!

thats a central heating enema machine with a 2.5m blue washing machine hose rapped around it.

Magnacleans should be used with Magna clean. It's all made by adey!

Magnaclense, it's from adey it's basically a more powerful magnet and vibrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Powerflushing Equipment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
T
Hey - hope you're well, These two pipes on my boiler have started leaking - not tons of water, but regularly and enough to be an issue. The...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
New install, under a year old. Boiler downstairs. Mega flow upstairs in airing cupboard. Undfloor downstairs. Rads upstairs. Whenever the...
Replies
Views
When we moved into our house in 2016, the electric water heater popped loudly when heating. After awhile, I researched and realized that it was...
Replies
Views
Back