Discuss Power Flushing, warranty & cleanliness of system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No controls, No TRVs

Gobsmacked! These have far more impact on energy use than modulation ratio. Also, without time and temperature controls and TRVs, your new installation will not be Part L compliant.

Unless you're re-using old ones?

Madness if not looking to upgrade ctrls/trv's & poss rads if very old.

Everything I fit has weather comp & programmable rf controls by same manufacturer as the guarantee extends across everything so no worries for the 7 or 10 years that they are under warranty as long as they are serviced annually.

The controls are really easy to understand for all my customers and everyone who has had a system upgrade or install comments on the difference it all makes to the overall package both in running costs and real home temp comfort levels.

Invest a little bit extra and get best controls/sensors you can ideally from boiler manufacturer & sit back and enjoy the comfort & peace of mind of a good long warranty,

Thanks,

Andy

How many quotes are you having?

There be an upgraded boiler by the time you decide then the quoted will start over.

It's seems that you'll save more money by using your local Engineere (who you know and trust) than you will in interest with the interest free credit card.

Is it worth getting a quote from him and talking to the bank? If you ask him you maybe able to pay for the materials at the merchant with the card.

I'm sure you'll save money and get a lot more this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power Flushing, warranty & cleanliness of system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock