Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Power flushing Microbore systems? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wild nomad

Hi There,

Has anyone out there attempted to power flush a microbore heating system? Not done it myself and just wondered if it was possible/recommended.

Thanks in advance :)

I'd quite fancy doing that course. Feels like ages since i went to learn something :p

I did the Kemco one in St Albans some time back, and they don't recommend it on micro-bore

You have to much time on your hands joe always on courses

Did this one about 10 years ago, But will go on any free course, (only work 2/3 days a week) Ariston next one in Liskeard, and PSC for gas elements , got to pay for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flushing Microbore systems? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock