Discuss Power Flush Hoses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know where I can buy hoses suitable for a power flush machine. The one I hire has quite short hoses and some longer ones.

A power flush hose shop ? Sorry kidding I went to a place that does garage / dental equipment as they use them on there compressors

The other year we asked Kamco to make up some 10m hoses for us as I like the machine to be outside the property - just in case- they were happy to do this & when I explained my reasoning they thought it was a good idea and would possibly add the option to their list.
Their hoses were a larger bore.

Arthur

you can buy the hose on ebay just search for reinforced clear hose i want to extend mine as well but i cant find the unions i want basicly they are the heavy version of a garden tap hose connector i want the ones with the lug either side any one know where i can get or even the proper name for them

kamco will make up any hose length you want with the connectors you want. I would be cheaper tho to buy the ends from them or other and make them yourself with hose from ebay.

a decent plumbers merchant will get all you need if you ask em

The hose unions on the Kamco machine are fine however I also have a Fernox machine & I purchased some camlock fittings which seem more secure & do not leak. If you put Camlock into flea bay you will see these items.

Arthur

Steve

[DLMURL="http://www.irrigationuk.com/hose-connections/brass-hose-tails/cat_1712.html"]Irrigation UK - Hose Connections - Brass Hose Tails - Irrigation UK[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I also hate having the flushing machine inside. 30 metres of 3/4 i.d. hose can be had for less than £40 on ebay, at that price it seems daft not to.

Wherever you end up sourcing it check what temp it can withstand particularly if you are going to hot flush I have seen cheap hose distend and balloon at 50º.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power Flush Hoses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
I get orange spots when washing clothes. Please see photo. I think it is rust. I’ve checked there’s no metal in the machine. I have also run...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question on flush pressure. When I press the bigger button, there's hardly a flush. I understand that's normal but it's a very...
Replies
Views
A simple procedure has turned difficult. I am trying to disconnect a floor-mounted bidet so I can change the click clack waste. All is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock