Discuss potterton suprima replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Everyone,

Any one know of a good replacement for potterton suprima dimensions wise. got to to replace one 3 stories up so ideally would like to reuse existing flue hole and is fitted in kitchen cupboard, these boilers being very small dimensions i find it hard to find one which retro fits nicely??

Appreciate all the help :)

15kw, i prefer ideal or worcester but will go for anything if it saves drilling new hole as access outside to patch up is awkward
[automerge]1568236755[/automerge]
flue comes out the side also not rear to make it more awkward

I haven’t checked against potterton, but is this any good? Compact enough to fit in kitchen cupboard:

Thanks everyone, yes think i am going to have to go with the glowworm energy or valliant 415. i cant use the rear flue option as flue currently going out the side wall and boiler is in cupboard so wont have min clearances to front for servicing if i install boiler other way around to use the rear flue option

appreciate all the help

Thanks everyone, yes think i am going to have to go with the glowworm energy or valliant 415. i cant use the rear flue option as flue currently going out the side wall and boiler is in cupboard so wont have min clearances to front for servicing if i install boiler other way around to use the rear flue option

appreciate all the help
The Vaillant is a good boiler. Keep us updated on how it goes.

The Vaillant is a good boiler. Keep us updated on how it goes.

installed glowworm energy today, was the smallest boiler i could find and came with 7 year guarantee. never been fan of glow-worm but seemed well made and was easy to install in cupboard, time will tell but may consider them more often now. Basically is a vaillant anyway

thanks for all the help

Reply to potterton suprima replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Hullo everyone its a while since I posted on here basically because i have had no plumbing issues however I have one now. My son recently moved...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Back