Discuss Plumbing is the UK’s Most Recession-Proof Job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

anz

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Plumbing is the UK’s Most Recession-Proof Job - PR.com

I'm sure most of you will disagree, but I suppose this is why everyone wants to be a plumber, after seeing something like this.

The survey was carried out by Train 4 Trade Skills and the results favour them - Rigged? It means that more people will be fooled in to handing their money over to them.

the only resesion proof job is an mp theres always lots for them to steal,as for 30,000 plumbers jobs going begging,its more like 30,000 plumbers reduced to begging

absolute rubbish!

The recession has crippled our trade, introducing ' be a plumber in 6 weeks' is the worst thing that has hit the plumbing industry since world war 1!

On site the prices are pathetic, the fork lift driver can earn more than us some days!

Complete b*****, have never understood the play on plumbers, look at sparks they do well, every day new area's of work opening up and they're not licensed. Last year I had 42 phone calls from people wanting me to take them on, this was by by the start of may, after which I stopped counting. I feel sorry for the trainee plumbers and our trade. Funeral directors and government workers are recession proof.

absolute rubbish!

The recession has crippled our trade, introducing ' be a plumber in 6 weeks' is the worst thing that has hit the plumbing industry since world war 1!

On site the prices are pathetic, the fork lift driver can earn more than us some days!
what you dont belive reactfast can turn you into a plumber in 6 weeks" of course they can .that will be £6000 please and god help you

Where exactly are these 30,000 job vacanies advertised ? If someone can find them plesase let us know.

Something has to be done with companies such as Train 4 trade skills giving out false information like this to part money from peoples pockets. Isnt this in effect fraud ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing is the UK’s Most Recession-Proof Job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Good Evening People, Firstly this is my first post on this forum site, so I hope I have the correct board for my topic, apologies if not. Hi, my...
Replies
Views
martinmerilaht
M
P
Hello everyone! I am new to the plumbing forum and just joined because I'm training to be a plumber while I'm working full time as a waiter! I am...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
M
Hello everyone, I'm a self employed sparky currently doing the train 4 trade skills course and as such I have been bringing in small amounts of...
Replies
Views
T
M
Hi everyone, I know there have been a few threads on t4ts, however I have recently signed with them and feel that I am a slightly different...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Everyone, My name is Sam & i live in bristol. I am looking for work as a trainee/apprentice or just a general labour for a plumber. I'll...
Replies
Views
samlol
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock