Discuss Plumbing Apprentice / Trainee Plumber - South Wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

martinmerilaht

Good Evening People,

Firstly this is my first post on this forum site, so I hope I have the correct board for my topic, apologies if not.

Hi, my name is Martin and am 27, I have just started my final year in college to obtain my City and Guilds NVQ level 2 6129 and 6089. With the plumbing industry being a key part of the UK’s construction industry I am fully aware that this is a highly competitive field and apprenticeship/trainee opportunities are scarce and pose fierce competition. However I strongly believe in my abilities and strong work ethics and feel I am an excellent candidate and believe I would thrive given an opportunity.

I currently study part time as I have a full time job during the weekdays, but am hoping to be employed with a plumber, or plumbing company, and would like your help to do so.

Firstly, as part of my qualification I need to work on-site with a qualified plumber to obtain a sign-off doing certain tasks, does anyone know, or have any leads for someone who would be willing to have me there gaining experience and helping out? I would not want paying for this oppurtunity, can travel, am punctual, hardworking and trustworthy.

Secondly, I am looking for a Plumbing Apprentice / Trainee Plumber job in the South Wales area. I have spoken to companies, emailed my CV and posted letters to alot of plumbers in my area yet with no prevail. Can anyone point me in the right direction of obtaining a trainee position, or has any themselves?

Quality service, positive attitude and excellent customer care is a top priority, as well as being a relaxed, happy and likable person. I take pride within my role, and enjoy hands on work. My ability to work as a team player together with attention to detail has contributed to my successes in various trades. I am an effective organiser and planner, and my outgoing and friendly nature allows me to interact with all people, young and old.

I have a CV but wont post it here and clog up the message board and is available on request, but any advice or leads would be greatly appreciated and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Thank you

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing Apprentice / Trainee Plumber - South Wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock