Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumbing course and gas safe course. in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello i'm currently doing an EAL level 2 diploma in plumbing and heating and i'm looking for some information regarding gaining the nvq in this relevant area and what the relevant nvq would be and also the best route to gain gas safe certification ?

many thanks

matthew.

Reply to Plumbing course and gas safe course. in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I want to start working on the gas side of plumbing and heating. I am a sole trader working with plumbing and heating and have the NVQ level 2.I...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock