Discuss Plumbers Mate Needed for 8 weeks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adam1809

I am looking for a plumbers mate to work on a site in Verwood. Needs to know how to work with steel screw and Press fit pipework. CSCS card will be needed.

Hours are 7am to 6pm with 1/2 hour lunch (10.5 paid hours) at £8.15-8.50 per hour. Week end workwill also be starting soon so the chance for doing more hours is thier.

If you are interested please contact Adam on 07825914563

More info on the Work.

he main Bulk of the work will be running line clips for the plumber and then overlooking and learning about the radiator installs and pipe installs.

£8.15-50 an hour to run line clips and to overlook?! The young lads should be flocking in mate!

Be interesting to hear back from Adam just how many calls of interest he received from the forum?

Always inundated with people wanting a chance, until the chance appears then its tumbleweed.

Yes u will easily. Over 8.3k hours in a year, only need to work 7.3k of them. Leaves almost 1000 hours for everything else.

Ahhhh if you had of said £8.51 including company vehicle and all inclusive I might have been interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers Mate Needed for 8 weeks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my...
Replies
Views
Hi I finished level 2 and I am looking for a job in if someone here in this forum needs a plumber mate I am available, I need to gain more...
Replies
Views
Eddy varela
E
We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm posting this here as opposed to in the main job search forums as the job hasn't been officially published yet. Basically the NHS...
Replies
Views
Back