Discuss Plumbers Mate Needed for 8 weeks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adam1809

I am looking for a plumbers mate to work on a site in Verwood. Needs to know how to work with steel screw and Press fit pipework. CSCS card will be needed.

Hours are 7am to 6pm with 1/2 hour lunch (10.5 paid hours) at £8.15-8.50 per hour. Week end workwill also be starting soon so the chance for doing more hours is thier.

If you are interested please contact Adam on 07825914563

More info on the Work.

he main Bulk of the work will be running line clips for the plumber and then overlooking and learning about the radiator installs and pipe installs.

£8.15-50 an hour to run line clips and to overlook?! The young lads should be flocking in mate!

Be interesting to hear back from Adam just how many calls of interest he received from the forum?

Always inundated with people wanting a chance, until the chance appears then its tumbleweed.

Yes u will easily. Over 8.3k hours in a year, only need to work 7.3k of them. Leaves almost 1000 hours for everything else.

Ahhhh if you had of said £8.51 including company vehicle and all inclusive I might have been interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers Mate Needed for 8 weeks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back