Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers Mate Needed for 8 weeks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adam1809

I am looking for a plumbers mate to work on a site in Verwood. Needs to know how to work with steel screw and Press fit pipework. CSCS card will be needed.

Hours are 7am to 6pm with 1/2 hour lunch (10.5 paid hours) at £8.15-8.50 per hour. Week end workwill also be starting soon so the chance for doing more hours is thier.

If you are interested please contact Adam on 07825914563

More info on the Work.

he main Bulk of the work will be running line clips for the plumber and then overlooking and learning about the radiator installs and pipe installs.

£8.15-50 an hour to run line clips and to overlook?! The young lads should be flocking in mate!

Be interesting to hear back from Adam just how many calls of interest he received from the forum?

Always inundated with people wanting a chance, until the chance appears then its tumbleweed.

Yes u will easily. Over 8.3k hours in a year, only need to work 7.3k of them. Leaves almost 1000 hours for everything else.

Ahhhh if you had of said £8.51 including company vehicle and all inclusive I might have been interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers Mate Needed for 8 weeks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools transport etc. good day rates paid. potential for more work after this job. please get in touch. Regards Alex
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a number of Plumbers/Fitters who have CSCS cards and are adept with screwed copper piping and solder experience. This is 3 month contract positions working in the building services sector on schools, colleges etc. Locations available: Manchester, Preston, Blackpool and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i'm currently seeking a Plumber mate job. I'm currently living in Croydon London and i have a City& Guild level 1 and 2 Diploma.I served several years in the British Army and my work ethic is impeccable, it there anyone could post any link, employing or know any company who's...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock