Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumbers Mate Job wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lawrencegee

Hi, I'm Lawrence and am 23 years old. I am currently studying my level 2 C&G diploma but have managed to finish all the practical work 5 months early and am now just waiting to sit the exams. I am very hard working and keen to learn. I have a full Driving licence and am based in Redhill/Reigate in Surrey. I have no problem commuting, just want to get out there and start plumbing in the real world. Looking for work as a plumbers mate or an apprenticeship, either full time or part time, happy to work weekends and am used to working long days if needed. Please PM or call me 07715816254.

Any luck in finding anyone Lawerence? Looking for the same type of work in those areas myself.

Thank you for posting this opportunity for our members.

If this interests you, please pm the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers Mate Job wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in...
Replies
Views
I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock