Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers Mate Job wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lawrencegee

Hi, I'm Lawrence and am 23 years old. I am currently studying my level 2 C&G diploma but have managed to finish all the practical work 5 months early and am now just waiting to sit the exams. I am very hard working and keen to learn. I have a full Driving licence and am based in Redhill/Reigate in Surrey. I have no problem commuting, just want to get out there and start plumbing in the real world. Looking for work as a plumbers mate or an apprenticeship, either full time or part time, happy to work weekends and am used to working long days if needed. Please PM or call me 07715816254.

Any luck in finding anyone Lawerence? Looking for the same type of work in those areas myself.

Thank you for posting this opportunity for our members.

If this interests you, please pm the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers Mate Job wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock