Currently reading:
Plumber wanting to get gas safe

Discuss Plumber wanting to get gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I am an apprentice trained plumber with 7 years experince, I wonderd if anyone had any advice/ tips on the best way to get the gas safe qualification.

Thanks I work for a small building firm on new builds. Theres 3 plumbers including me my boss begin gas safe don't think the firm requires another gas safe man at the momment although things are picking up. So am looking at putting me self through it. Im not fat track did one day a week at college while working the rest for a firm.

Is your plan to leave and set up then else it seems a bit daft working for a firm and paying it yourself mate.

Wanting to get it so can either earn more were I am or go somewere else, suppose would be worth asking if they would pay anything towards it. Does it cost a couple of grand?

Yeah your looking at a few grand, if you go college a day or 2 nights a week to get acs then you've all the ccn1 and appliances, it does add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber wanting to get gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back