Discuss Plumber wanting to get gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I am an apprentice trained plumber with 7 years experince, I wonderd if anyone had any advice/ tips on the best way to get the gas safe qualification.

just kidding , fast track you will be ! Google gas training centre near you and go and visit them

welcome to the forum !

Thanks I work for a small building firm on new builds. Theres 3 plumbers including me my boss begin gas safe don't think the firm requires another gas safe man at the momment although things are picking up. So am looking at putting me self through it. Im not fat track did one day a week at college while working the rest for a firm.

Is your plan to leave and set up then else it seems a bit daft working for a firm and paying it yourself mate.

Wanting to get it so can either earn more were I am or go somewere else, suppose would be worth asking if they would pay anything towards it. Does it cost a couple of grand?

Yeah your looking at a few grand, if you go college a day or 2 nights a week to get acs then you've all the ccn1 and appliances, it does add up.

Thanks not looking at getting appliances at momment just so I can fit boilers and sign them off on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber wanting to get gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock