Discuss Plugging/capping broken fitting in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

hENRYDAC

Henrydac
Photo shows broken 50mm 135 degree bend sheared/cut off and plugged with a plastic bag. Access is a pig, and there is no accessible pipe to connect a socket/plug to. Any advice very welcome. Note the 15mm pipe supports!

Attachments

• DSC_0450.JPG
    DSC_0450.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 15

Reply to Plugging/capping broken fitting in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm trying to pull a Polypipe SA62B access plug and cap out of the soil vent branch (which I think is a Floplast SP190). It's a bit of a cramped...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm installing a water filter which has plastic inlet and outlet fittings like this... The suggested way is to go straight to flexible...
Replies
Views
Hi folks Following on from another thread I made recently, the plumber has agreed that the new cold feed he added to our loft cistern should have...
Replies
Views
Attached photo shows a bath waste to internal soil stack that's probably been leaking since the house was built. Problem I have is that the...
Replies
Views
T
I have recently moved house and would like to move a radiator from a side wall, to one below the window as is more pleasing to the eye. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock