Discuss pipe slices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my slices about 15 years ago. Changed the blade about 10 times and the body about 3. But it's as good as new still :))

is that like trigger in only fools and horses , having the same sweeping brush for 12 years ?

im looking for some slices mine are crap more like 20 turns lol wickes ones as ash has my 15mm slice :hammer: dint want too spent the erth on a set any one got any good links for a set

i only buy monument to support british manufacturing, because thats what put the great in "great britain" once.their dearer than the forge steel specials but the quality speaks for itself.

i only buy monument to support british manufacturing, because thats what put the great in "great britain" once.their dearer than the forge steel specials but the quality speaks for itself.
monument and rothenburger copyed kopex ,kopex invented the slice think you will find most of monument stuffs made in china and there kit is not the best quality and that goes for rothenburger as well

monument and rothenburger copyed kopex ,kopex invented the slice think you will find most of monument stuffs made in china and there kit is not the best quality and that goes for rothenburger as well

monument tools employ 45 people at its factory in hackbridge, surrey where they make most of their own pipe cutters out of aluminium alloy and plastic, these tools are marked as being made in the uk not china, i accept that with the exception of the compresion fitting spanners most other tools are imported, also monument holds patents prior to kopex for their cutters which rothenburger re-badges aswell. on the subject of rothenberger i agree the quality has nose dived over the last 10 years and dont use their stuff, most of their hand tools are manufactered in spain not china by ega-master who also supply some stuff to britool, stanley and faithfull. if you dont like monument or rothenberger whos tools do you buy?

bacho,knipex or teng or snap on, i did not say i did not like them i just said the quality's gone down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipe slices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock