Discuss Pipe freezing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My votes for the electric freezemaster as well - bought mine second hand a few years ago, have had to re-gas it twice.
Still impressed with it.

My votes for the electric freezemaster as well - bought mine second hand a few years ago, have had to re-gas it twice.
Still impressed with it.
How much for re-gas and where blod ? Have one and local air con man says bout 200 :(

no problems with mine, had it 3 years and 2nd hand, frozen central heating pipes in a hotel, 35mm no issues, best of all just leave it on and youj know its going to stay frozen till you turn it off. No bottles flying all over the van either and CO2 in an enclosed space just isnt good for you.

no problems with mine, had it 3 years and 2nd hand, frozen central heating pipes in a hotel, 35mm no issues, best of all just leave it on and youj know its going to stay frozen till you turn it off. No bottles flying all over the van either and CO2 in an enclosed space just isnt good for you.

LOL We freeze pipes with it mate, not inhaling it.
I guess it's down to what you're used to using.

Modernise aye right!! Nothing modern about chancers trying to do a tradesman's job fella. But let's just stick to the freeze machines, we may get these washer changers confused.

Modernise aye right!! Nothing modern about chancers trying to do a tradesman's job fella. But let's just stick to the freeze machines, we may get these washer changers confused.

Why are people chancers?, you think other plumbers are opportunists because they don't agree with using CO2 for health reasons or otherwise?

I don't use my asbestos heat mat and wear trousers with built in knee pads, i suppose you think i am "soft behind the ears fella" because i am taking such precautionary steps, heard this nonsensical mantra before.

Can we please not get H&S mixed up with poorly trained course cowboys or pipe freezing equipment. We've now got three subjects on this thread!! I just raised the point about poorly trained chancers when some washer changer had a pop at me regarding my experience. In my view Leccy freezing machines are rubbish, but each to their own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe freezing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back