Discuss Peugeot Expert Van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

markadams

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I am looking for another van, I currently have an 06 Peugeot Partner 2.0 and I am finding it too small.

Does anyone have an expert van they can measure the space in the back so I can see the difference.

I hoping to get a 2.0 version about a 2013/2014 if I can ever find one, they seem to be in very short supply.

What is your opinion on them?

Mark.

I don't really want something as big as a transit. The expert is between what I have and a transit size.

Peugeot Expert, Citroen Dispatch and Fiat Scudo are all the same van with different badges. Looking for one myself. I'm after the long wheelbase model with 2.0l motor. There are a few on Ebay up and down the country both private and dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Peugeot Expert Van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock