Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Perrymatic Jetstreme mk1 68k btu in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarkOil

Hi, anyone got any clue on settings for this boiler? I know it's touching 40 years old but apart from being horrendously inefficient, the customer loves it and is reliable.
I turned up and the previous engineer had left no paperwork or nozzles, and today was very sooty and dirty.
I've gone 0.65 80ES at 150psi with 10.5 CO2 fgt 259'C
What you lot think??

What CO figure did you get?

Why such a high pump pressure? Is it kero or gas oil?

Settings should be OK for gas oil but recommended to use a 0.65 80W. Same nozzle for kero but a pp of 125psi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not that high imho. The older the machine the less tweaks it gets. A good clean, new nozzle and co2 checked then minute adjustments to oil or air to get somewhere near 10.5 co2. Then left alone for another 12 months.

Can't remember the CO reading, maybe about 70, def not more than 100.
I basically went off the settings for the mk2 (which I have) I know...... as rare as rocking horse muck ;)
But didn't know if anyone on here had ever come across the papers for the mk1, if they even existed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Perrymatic Jetstreme mk1 68k btu in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock