Search the forum,

Discuss Periodic gas safe inspection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipop

Gas Engineer
Hi guys just letting you know I had my periodic gas inspection today,pretty straight forward gas safe guy was great I had to organise 3 jobs for him to look at ,then he asked me to do tightness test,gas rate the boiler then fga everything went fine ,said he see me in about 5 yr anyone had any nightmares with there inspections?

First one over, stress released lolipop :) I think personally if the sphincter ain't putting 30yrs later you're missing something vital about this trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Periodic gas safe inspection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. just had my probationary inspection. Most of the inspection went ok, apart from when the inspector asked me questions about gas fires and gas cookers. I have my ticket for boilers and the inspection for all that side went fine. The last time I did anything about fires and cookers was 5 years...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
All, Belfast, Northern Ireland. I am in a bit of a predicament. I have recently had a stove fitted in a chimney that had a disconnected and capped gas fire. The old gas line went straight out the back wall and was visibly capped a short distance from the gas meter. A simple pull out job. Upon...
Replies
Views
Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a GS registered installer installs a new boiler that does not meet the standards of the Commissioning Checklist, but signs it off anyway, what is to be...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Recently had a new heating system and unvented hot-water cylinder installed (conversion from vented with tank). Everything is working fine despite the installation being rushed at times. The 'main' guy (not the installer) from the company I used (with very good ratings) - can work with...
Replies
Views
I had a boiler check today all went well, and then he went to check on the gas meter which is in my larder in the kitchen high up on the wall. That wasn’t too much of an issue, although the gas engineer did say that it wasn’t a common place to have it, but it was there when we moved in so...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock