Discuss Pensioner still hands on ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

efficiencyman

New on here as I now have a bit more time on my hands, but never been one to sit idle, still using my tools for my own projects now. My youngest son has moved into a new eco house with a Mitsubishi Ecodan Heating system, this set me thinking, can I reduce my gas consumption ? See my future posts for how I am doing it efficiently and on a budget as a pensioner with a lot less Wonga coming in. Was corgi registered a few years back with an electrical engineering career, 9 grandchildren so need to watch the diminishing pounds, thanks to you all for working towards my pension.:teeth_smile::biggrin5:

Welcome efficiencyman old and young all welcome here look forward to your future posts...regards Turnpin:welcome2:

Hi. Hope your up with new money and txt spk. Welcome. Probably be v. Helpful on electrical problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pensioner still hands on ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am new to this forum and I hope someone can help me find the most efficient settings for my boiler and radiators. I moved house and I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently in Ireland and in a small cottage where the plumbing system has me scratching my head a bit. When the place was done up...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, apologies for posting again, however we're still looking for a gas safe registered plumber/engineer in the Coventry area, as it's coming...
Replies
Views
M
Hello all, new to the site and also to the plumbing world and in college after nearly 20 years in office work and fancied a change of career. So...
Replies
Views
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock