Search the forum,

Discuss Pdq machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjt

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Are they worth it
barclays have offered £25 a month and 1.5% transaction fee

I would say they are if you are doing loads of small jobs everyday.

i find most happy to pay cash or cheque so I haven't got one.
Also another overhead.

Not at that price.

Depends on how much your going to use it, I suppose.

If only occasionally get a pay as you go one.

If more often and with larger transactions take a look at some others.

Not at that price.

Depends on how much your going to use it, I suppose.

If only occasionally get a pay as you go one.

If more often and with larger transactions take a look at some others.
payg ? Not seen those - must google better

You can now get chip and pin or chip and signature readers without monthly charges, just a percentage fee per transaction. If anyone is interested, I can point you in the direction. You will need a bank account ( doesn't have to be a business account either).

We have a forum sponser called card save ! Many of the plumbers on here use them ! Great service ! System3 sorted out the deal and sponsorship with them but if you need any questions answered ask him !

Contact Cardsave who are a forum sponsor by clicking on their link. They are offering UKPF members a discount.

I don't take cheques and only take cash or card payments. I've eliminated cash flow problems and rubber cheques completely plus I get paid immediately.

So what if there's a small fee? Multiply the amount of hours you spend by your hourly rate chasing up overdue payments and you'll find a card machine very good value!

If you take lots of card then go for the monthly payment and smaller transaction fee. If you only take the odd card payment then go for a pay as go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pdq machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs toilet which is next door. We have moved the washing machine as we are having floor tiles put down and have noticed that the waste pipe is full of dark...
Replies
Views
I am installing a sink in utility room. Washing machine waste already exists and is the verical pipe with the flexib pipe from the machine poked down the top and a with a u bend at the bottow going directly to outside drain. Is it OK to put a tee joint into the verical pipe and join the sink...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine waste but the problem is in the water supply. Currently there is only hot and cold washing machine hose fitting isolators attached to very short...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing a new kitchen which will have a dishwasher and washing machine. As I'm cutting/teeing into the cold mains 15mm pipe (before the kitchen sink taps) to feed the dishwasher and washing machine is it worth fitting a isolation valve with a built-in check valve? Regards Tezzer
Replies
Views
This is the only place I can fit a washing machine in my new kitchen. The drainage pipe would have to go approx. 5 m - is this okay or will it cause issues? Many thanks!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock