Discuss PCB fuses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Where do you buy spare PCB fuses from? My local spares shop is stupidly expensive and I like to carry a few of each of the popular ones - 1.25A, 2.5A fast and slow-blow, 4A, etc.

Looked in BES but they don't list them.

Cheers!

TV repair shop? Or fleebay or old boilers and bord swaps

Last edited:
That's a good price... Could charge more than that each time we use one ;)

Cheers lads, just what i was after- ordered from the bay

That's a good price... Could charge more than that each time we use one ;)

normally ÂŁ1 i do + strip down of the many many screws :D

I guess they normally pop when there's a component on the boiler faulty tho so never a simple fix?

I guess they normally pop when there's a component on the boiler faulty tho so never a simple fix?

or when the spark puts live and n the wrong way round stat side :D

and the quick blows can go when a rcd trips the little spike in power normally blows them

Whenever you service an old cdi, take out the 2 spares:cool4:
The last couple I bought from City spares, think they were an assortment of sizes, don't know what they cost as the lads gave them to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PCB fuses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get a few of these in a hurry? 3.15amp fast blow fuses I prefer the ceramic ones but glass will do if I can't get...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock