Discuss Payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Seems to support what a lot of us complain about

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 51
Interesting how it's a study commissioned by Worldpay lol. I've once had to wait that long for payments. TBH nearly all of my customers pay me by BACS within a couple of days at most. Is it a problem that lots of people have??

heatline survey, heatline installers*said they would install a heatline boiler.

*person or person with little to no standards and a toolbox supplied entirely by olci.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just had a new worcester bosch. 1000 combi boiler to replace 18yr old vokera. No problems with new boiler. Enquiring about yearly maintenance /...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these ÂŁ300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
Hey there, is anyone out there? (joke) Is anyone moving over to card readers this year to avoid non payment? 🤨🤨 My SUMUP reader after about...
Replies
Views
Tedddddd
T
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Recently had a new heating system and unvented hot-water cylinder installed (conversion from vented with tank). Everything is working fine...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock