Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Passed probation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjdservices

Gas Engineer
I had my probation inspection today and all I can say is what a nice guy. Put me at ease straight away and really gave me the impression that Gassafe are there to help me and not trip me up. Really impressed with the advice he offered me to help my business. Not patronising and came across really genuine. Was also great to get the new NCS situation explained

I found exactly the same when I had mine, was getting stressed before hand but it's not that bad at all and congrats

I had my inspection today and passed :) the guy was brilliant, very helpful and chatty. He put me at my ease when I was getting a bit flustered and I quickly got things under control. All he said was " We all do it so don't worry just slow down and get it right" after that it was plain sailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Passed probation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock