Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss PASSED MY CCN1 and CENWAT. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

markadams

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Today I passed my initial assessment for my CENWAT1 and passed CCN1 last week.

Despite being a plumber for many years and being a qualified electrician I am really pleased that I have passed my gas assessment.

Congratulations mate! Are you self employed? I hope it brings in more work for you.

Pm gasman your gas safe details when you get them and you'll get pleanty of great advice on here.

well done just your cpa left?

Yes I am self employed, I have been working with a great gas engineer for the last couple of years so I learnt a lot. Luckily he is a crap electrician so I had my uses as well (-:

he is a crap electrician

Isn't that the main requirement for being a spark? :p

Congratulations mate, as already advised, get your post count up and send a message to gasman or REDSAW and get into the GSR-only forum where the good in-depth stuff is..

and start getting your thinking hat on for the question :D

Oi I think my electrics are spot on, stick a plug on it then let you deal with it simple, anyway congratulations, hurry up and get on the register so i can get you doing some real work instead of that part time carp you do at the minute ;-)

Congratulations..

Well done mark . Glad to here you passed your exams. It will be a weight off your shoulders now that there over and done with. ........

Thank you to everyone for your comments. I can't wait to get started under my own registration.

Deandive, your electrics are really shocking:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PASSED MY CCN1 and CENWAT. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock