Discuss Part P .....20 characters in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

TBH the only way to learn is to work as a mate with a seasoned spark .. but not many will do this because they consider you a threat to their business.

what you will need is competence to design, install test AND fault find, plus the knowledge to provide certificates.

where in the uk are you?

Appreciate the reply and understand what you’ve said.

I’m in West London.

Reply to Part P .....20 characters in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
I am planning on replacing a standard radiator with a designer style vertical radiator in anthracite. I will need a high output of 6000BTU plus...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking for guidance to access the cartridge of a leaking single handle bathroom faucet. It has no visible markings on it to determine...
Replies
Views
Morning. I have a leak. It’s coming from the connector pipe….the picture shows the pipe. It is a cold water pipe going in to the back of my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock