Discuss Over 3 mins to get hot water in kitchen - is this normal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do hope we get an update. We've often disappointed by the lack of feedback considering the free input we give.

I do hope the OP has this sorted and I do hope she comes back to tell us the resolution.

The op got in a plumber to take a look and the new plumber checked the flow rate at kitchen was 10 litres a min
Way way bellow what should be for unvented
He didn't check the line strainer at combination valve or what the incoming mains was
But was given a quote for a secondary return to be put in
At £22k
So to say they are no more forward than last time
If it gets sorted I'll let everyone now

And if there is any real plumbers about London let me know

Didn't check the strainer or CV? Oh dear. £22k for a secondary return? Lord help us!

Poor woman! I think I'm going to have to pop over, just to put an end to this thread if nothing else.

Poor woman! I think I'm going to have to pop over, just to put an end to this thread if nothing else.

plenty of pics please :)

Yes they are having a tough time through no fault of there own
They just listened to advice given to them by so called professionals

Id like to see what this install looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Over 3 mins to get hot water in kitchen - is this normal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock