Currently reading:
Organising the van

Discuss Organising the van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyle87

Well I can't afford a bigger van at the minute so it's a case of doing what I can to survive with this one. Which means major organisation

This is how it used to look after a job
a8ugunun.jpg

So I dragged the lot out
py2utehy.jpg

a5ure5y9.jpg

You don't fancy having a go at my van do you? Mines a tip.

And then turn up to job with no tools.....and say to customer.....sorry can't hang that rad as I have no drill. Will no more nails be ok for you

Give it a week it will look the same again.

I have never met a plumber with a clean van. Might be clean at the start of the week never by the end.

Give it a week it will look the same again.

I have never met a plumber with a clean van. Might be clean at the start of the week never by the end.

Yep. After the chrismas break, we see loads of beautiful, clean, well organised vans.

By mid january, we are back to jamming in a bath and a cylinder on top of a pile of disorganised tools, scrap and rubbish.

Got complimented on the inside of my van today when I opened side door. New customer for life

Haha I always think I must have the most untidy van, good to see it's the same for everyone else.

Been told a few times now, if someones van is always well organised and tidy then they can't be working hard enough.

when I get to a job and the customer asks me if there is anything they can help me with? I get into a panic and usher them back indoors. No, NO. I will be ok.

Can't afford for them to see the state of my van. If I cannot organise or keep my van clean, what chance is there to keep their property clean? But, if they do not see the inside of my van, then I can do my job, and leave property spanking clean :)

Van2.JPG

Before and after.

tenudysu.jpg

After a bbu and combi swap. Oh and a cistern at security office

vumu4eny.jpg
aby9ajan.jpg

ha6ymusa.jpg

Mines clean and tidy until I don't empty it at shop in morning after!

Just get a van with no rear windows and a bulkhead. Job done, no one can see in.

Come on Kyle should know that by now nv200 the only van Ermi talks about

She's a bute. Had a transit and a connect and sprinter. Nv is my favourite. Although I haven't got full confidence it won't tip over doing 65 around a bend. Unlike me old tranny, used to play spice girls 2 become one and then once she was softened up ride the living day lights out of her, used to practice drifting in the wet!

I couldn't do it that would drive me insane. Just not a fan of small vans. But still maintain that the connect is the comfiest van I have ever driven

They are made from pie cases and melted bic pens! But they are so light they will leave a tranny standing and quite efficient on juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Organising the van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock