• Thread starter Kyle87
  • Start date
  • Replies 83
  • Views 816
  • van

Discuss Organising the van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyle87

Well I can't afford a bigger van at the minute so it's a case of doing what I can to survive with this one. Which means major organisation

This is how it used to look after a job
a8ugunun.jpg

So I dragged the lot out
py2utehy.jpg

a5ure5y9.jpg

You don't fancy having a go at my van do you? Mines a tip.

And then turn up to job with no tools.....and say to customer.....sorry can't hang that rad as I have no drill. Will no more nails be ok for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Organising the van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is gathering work stories from people for a research project we're working and we're looking to get a...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Our boiler is in the loft and I encountered a leak in a roof above our side extension store room which has transpired to be from the boiler...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock