Discuss online sanware in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hey fellers, I hope you are all enjoying the snow if you have it. We did but all rained out now. What I am after is a online retailer website that has decent and reasonably priced toilets and basins. 2 basins and 4 toilets I think. For some offices. So if you know of any that you use can you put the link in this thread please. Cheers fellers

Hi Mutley

Was there a particular reason you wanted to buy online?

(says the forum sponsor with a branch in Esher, and piles of sanitaryware) :)

Sorry Mutley, it looks like I kinda shut down your thread with that post. Oops! Every one is too polite to post now. Who'd a thunk it?

If anyone has a good online source for sanitaryware that Mutley might use please feel free to post it. I don't mind a bit of competition - honest!

Bathrooms.com also sponsor the forum - it's not just us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to online sanware in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys question about saniflos đź’© I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely...
Replies
Views
My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, apologies in advance for my ignorance. I have an old style toilet with what I've researched is a ballcock. The toilet was screaming every...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock