Discuss One to watch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got called to a gas escape in a tower block flat some years ago.
Some wag had removed the meter and bridged it using garden hose and sellotape.
Did I laugh!

I just saw that report on the bbc news 10 minutes ago.
Anyone who didn't know how to screw the leccy without breaking any seals certainly does now.
Idiots for showing it.

so how would you do it , just asking not that i would been a yorkshire man

so how would you do it , just asking not that i would been a yorkshire man

Very easily but you risk getting a belt. I've no doubt a few people will try it when they see it.
The clip on the news was probably from tonight's program.

I got called to a gas escape in a tower block flat some years ago.
Some wag had removed the meter and bridged it using garden hose and sellotape.
Did I laugh!
My dad said this happend a fair bit back when he worked for the council building services dept :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One to watch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
plumber has not fitted water supply pipes level to tiles in shower, one side is approx 5-7 mm out of line, can i fit some sort of extension to...
Replies
Views
We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a britony combi se 80 with fault 40 60 80 had british gas out to repair under homecare cover but they can't seem to repair it. They...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock