Search the forum,

Discuss old bg advert 1980s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

before magnacleans circa 1980 BM[video=youtube;JNwK2g5-aV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNwK2g5-aV4[/video]

It wasn't all that easy in the old days!!

Vermiculite coming down the chimney and covering the lounge in soot

Cutting and threading barrel outside in the cold :hurray:

Driving Sherpas and Maestros before your work even starts, we don't know we are born these days. :prrr:

It wasn't all that easy in the old days!!

Vermiculite coming down the chimney and covering the lounge in soot

Cutting and threading barrel outside in the cold :hurray:

Driving Sherpas and Maestros before your work even starts, we don't know we are born these days. :prrr:

Ive had both of those vans, bloody horrible things. No power steering, nightmare.

i had the 1.6 maestro very quick for a van then moved on to a 2.0 diesel sherpa which in all fairness was ok,but then bought a sherpa/ldv with the 1.9 diesel engine that was totally asthmatic

i had the 1.6 maestro very quick for a van then moved on to a 2.0 diesel sherpa which in all fairness was ok,but then bought a sherpa/ldv with the 1.9 diesel engine that was totally asthmatic
Yeah had both Mark, your right very fast the maestro especially when empty lol
we used to unscrew gear knobs on Sherpas on pool vans for a laugh, you would see lads in depot with red blisters then booking out more closure plate tape

The 1.9 diesel was slug slow but was great on fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to old bg advert 1980s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am looking to join a plumbing and heating engineer 4 days a week whilst I attend College to gain my level 3 plumbing and heating qualifications. if...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Rad is only a few years old. Paint is flaking away at the top curved section and it looks like faint spots of rust where the rad is now bare.
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock